Secondary Learning Support Teacher
We are looking to recruit an experienced Learning Support Teacher for Secondary School; our ideal candidates has the following profile:
Desired Qualification: M.A. in Special Education/SEN
- Delivering literacy-based strategy instruction
- Matching appropriate in-class support strategies for students with learning differences
- Using classroom-based assessment systems for monitoring progress and quality of instruction
- Modeling and supporting use of assistive and instructional technology
- Supporting student success in the Middle Years and Diploma Programmes (IB)
- Collaborating with educators to deliver inclusive models of instruction, such as co-teaching and team teaching
- Demonstrated use of evidence-based strategies and interventions with fidelity
- Demonstrated use of positive behavioral strategies in a range of classroom settings
- Collaborating with a broad support network to ensure student success and well-being
Initial three year position.
For the detailed job description or your application, please visit the vacancy-page of our Recruiting system ISS Schrole Advantage by clicking here.