Our current vacancies are always advertised here, and in professional publications, as appropriate. The recruiting process is described directly below the advertised vacancy. The Vienna International School utilizes ISS Schrole Advantage to manage all teaching applications, therefore all applicants for teaching positions are requested to follow this link. For additional information, please contact hr(at)vis.ac.at. If inquiring about a specific position, please state the vacancy job title in your email subject.
Academic year 2019/20:
Qualified candidates are invited to apply for the following teaching position:
Learning Support Teacher in Secondary School
- commencing asap
- 1-to-1 support, parent funded
- - Qualification in Learning support with particular strengths and expertise in supporting students with dyslexia and ADHD required. An added expertise in the Orton Gillingham approach would be preferred.
Visual Arts Teacher in Secondary School
- commencing November 2019
- full-time position
- cover for a maternity protection period / maternity leave, therefore length unknown
If you are interested in one of the vacant positions, please apply by sending an up-to-date CV, also stating three referees, a letter of application and a copy of your teaching degree as one attachment only, in pdf-format, via Email to Conny Schiessel at hr(at)vis.ac.at.
Please note that a teaching qualification ('Lehramt', Master or Bachelor in Education or similar) is required.
Admin and Support Staff Positions
Currently there are no Admin and Support Staff positions available.
If you are interested in substitution work, please send your up-dated CV together with a letter of application (please indicate if you are interested in Primary or Secondary school or both) and a copy of your degrees, certificates and passport via email to Karin Sigle at hr(at)vis.ac.at.
- Please send us your application letter CV and certificates as one attachment only, in pdf-format.
- Please note that a teaching qualification (Master or Bachelor in Education or similar) and a valid residence permit for Austria is required.