Work at VIS
We are always in search for people that make good team players with energy, passion, a sense of humour, critical reflection skills, resilience, flexibility and a genuine belief that all kids can be successful. Teachers who understand the needs of young people in the 21st century and are interested in contributing to the continued growth and development of a widely recognised international school.
Recruitment at Vienna International School begin in December for positions for the following school year, but applications can be submitted when open positions are made available.
VIS offers an attractive remuneration package, including:
- Strong and collegial faculty
- Excellent teaching and learning experience
- The opportunity to work in a richly diverse community
- Very supportive students and parent community
- An organisation that is is committed to providing for the needs of a 21st century learner
- A superb quality of life outside of the school - something for everyone
- Competitive salary package
- Safe Central European location
- Great travel opportunities
- Seasons and great air quality
- Training in a highly-respected IB continuum school
- Opportunities to develop ‘exposure’ internationally
- Access to leadership opportunities and training
- A dynamic and successful environment where risk is encouraged and supported.
- Involvement in the dynamics of digital learning
- Professional learning communities
To ensure the safety and welfare of our students, International School follows the recommendations of the CEESA Organization. VIS recruiting practices are designed to attract and retain faculty who share this commitment. Any allegation of risk to child welfare will be handled (in partnership with the relevant authorities, if appropriate), in line with the VIS Child Protection Policy.