In June 2014, the school completed work on the 2011-2014 Strategic Plan. The focus of our activity in 2015 was on the Council of International School (CIS) re-accreditation and the International Baccalaureate (IB) three-programme evaluations. With those reports now released to the school, the Board plans to coordinate the generation of a new strategic plan in 2016 to reflect the due consideration of the recommendations made.
Summary of the 2011-14 Plan:
Strategic Plan 2011-2014
- We will develop, deliver and share a comprehensive international curriculum continuum, which will successfully meet the needs of all 21st century students.
- We will inspire and support students to develop their potential in aspiring towards excellence.
- We will establish a strong, able and united staff, who are motivated and dedicated in supporting students in their educational and personal development.
- We will establish VIS as a technology integrated school contributing to the improvement in quality of learning and administrative efficiency.
- We will create the physical, financial and legal conditions to secure the long-term future of the school and sustain VIS at the forefront of international education.