Substitute Teaching

If you are interested in substitution work, please send your up-dated CV together with a letter of application (please indicate if you are interested in Primary or Secondary school or both) and a copy of your degree/certificates and passport via email to Karin Sigle at (Please send us your application letter CV and certificates as one attachment only, in pdf-format.)

Please note that a teaching qualification (Master or Bachelor in Education or similar) and a valid residence permit for Austria is required.