After School Activities
VIS is happy to offer an extensive programe of after school activities for its students. With more than 60 activities to choose from, students can remain on campus until 16:15 in an organized programme that allows them to participate in a variety of engaging activities:
- Intramural sports courses, like taekwondo, gymnastics, basketball, track and field, soccer and tennis!
- Performing arts, dance and choir!
- Creative arts, hand-crafts and creative writing!
- Technology education, like Minecraft coding or computer game programming!
- Academic enrichment, such as the mathematics club, science and nature or active German!
- Other extracurricular activities, like chess, climbing or Zumba!
In a safe learning and playing environment, students in the after school programme meet and become role models. As diverse our community is, as diverse are the motives why families go for our after school programme: be it the opportunities for enrichment or academic improvement or the affordable, safe, supervised environment after school. Regardless of your motives, you can find the right kind of activities available for your child. We are here to help you.