Child Protection Statement
Vienna International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare, both physical and emotional, of every student both inside and outside the school premises. Any allegation of risk to child welfare will be handled (in partnership with the relevant authorities, if appropriate), in line with the VIS Child Protection Policy.
CEESA Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement
- Safeguarding and Child Protection is a priority for every CEESA School.
- CEESA commits to supporting school environments that safeguard children through both prevention and intervention.
- CEESA works in cooperation with international agencies to ensure standards associated with best practices are regularly reviewed, revised and applied in all operations, activities and events.
- CEESA leaders honour and uphold child protection guidelines and procedures, in partnership with all stakeholders in their respective school communities.
All CEESA schools will:
- Actively uphold the CEESA Safeguarding and Child Protection Statement
- Implement School based Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies and Procedures that includes regular onsite training
- Employ Safe Recruitment Practices consistent with Safeguarding and Child Protection Policies
- Educate students and adults on Safeguarding and Child Protection