Lunchtime helpers assist the Primary School students during the Primary School lunchtime (10.50-12.50) in the Dining Room and the playgrounds.
· To lay the tables for the younger students and serve their food;
· To help seat the children and serve the lunches;
· To ensure that the food pick-up in the cafeteria runs smoothly;
· To ensure that students behave orderly during lunchtime according to school rules, encouraging good table manners and co-operative behavior;
· To help the younger students cut their food and eat;
· To clear the tables for the next classes, following the school’s guidelines on the sorting/recycling of lunchtime waste;
· To supervise the students in the playgrounds during lunchtime and call them in for lunch at appropriate times;
· To sort the Primary School lost property area in the Dining Room;
Payment:€ 19,77 gross per duty (2 hours)
If you are interested in occasionally helping out, please send your CV together with a letter of application, passport and proof of eligibility to work in Austria via email to email@example.com.