VIS has an enormous after school activity program for all students. With about 30 different activities to choose from, students can remain on campus until 16:15 in an organized program that allows youth to participate in a variety of engaging activities including:
· intramural sports, like tae-kwando, gymnastics, basketball, track and field, soccer or tennis
· performing arts, such as dance or choir
· creative arts, including hand-crafts and creative writing
· technology education, like minecraft coding or computer game programming
· academic enrichment, such as mathematics club, science and nature or Active German
· other extracurricular activities, like chess, climbing or Zumba
After school programs give students role models and a safe place to learn and play. Some parents may place children in after school programs so that their children are provided with opportunities for enrichment or academic improvement. Other parents are predominantly concerned with ensuring that their children are in an affordable, safe, supervised environment after school. Regardless of your motives, you can find the right kind of activities available for your child.
Feel free to contact the After-School Activities department
to get more information.