About the Early Learning Centre
The Vienna International School is a wonderful place to start learning. The Early Years team in the Early Learning Centre would like to extend a warm welcome to visitors to our site. The aim of the Early Years web pages are to provide you and your child with a picture of our happy and vibrant school. Please take some time to look around and explore!
The Vienna International School Early Learning Centre offers:
- A safe caring environment in which the students are offered developmentally appropriate activities through the medium of English language.
- A teaching philosophy which recognizes that children are natural inquirers and that they experiment and explore so as to make sense of the world around them.
- A creative, play-based approach to early learning with a supportive and highly-trained teaching staff
- The opportunity for children to work collaboratively and to develop mutual respect in a multilingual and multicultural environment.
- The chance for parents to partner in their children's learning experiences.
Please contact the Primary Office to let us know if your child is ill and for more information on the Early Years programme at VIS.